How to generate and run a thriving healing practice
Practitioners desiring the tools to have a thriving business.
9 hours (plus offline time for homework)
Date & Time
July 17, August 21, September 25, October 16, November 20, December 18; 1:00pm PST
None required; Clear: Essential Skills for Self-care (Recommended)
Live, online (Chrome or Firefox browser recommended for best results).
Six 1.5-hour online classes over 6 months + Two 1:1s with Jill Leigh
Mastering the Business of Your Business
You’ve put a lot of time into mastering your healing modalities. Now, you want to build your practice, but you’re not sure where to start. Or maybe you’ve already opened a practice, but it’s not thriving in the way that you’d like. Though practitioners are often focused on helping their clients, a successful business requires the integration of smart, strategic business practices.
Most people in the healing arts loathe the business side of things; it can seem overly complicated, time-consuming, and—honestly—boring. So how do you acquire the business acumen and maintain enthusiasm for the process?
The EHI Business Practice course offers a fun, comprehensive and easy-to-understand set of tools and strategies to help you grow your business from within. You’ll set a strong foundation for success, and it will be an enjoyable process that builds a business you are proud of.
The details of the course
This is an online course, and it’s offered in small groups that encourage big learning. We’ll explore several facets of you and your practice, specifically through:
- Who you are
- How you hold your intention
- How your business inspires you (or how you’d like it to)
- How your business challenges you (or blocks you have around potential challenges)
- Your level of energy available to create a thriving business
This course is intentionally small, and will include activities (e.g., homework) that work toward launching or expanding your practice. You’ll also collaborate with your colleagues between classes for support, brainstorming and feedback.
Additionally, Jill will provide two one-on-one sessions for you to further deepen your learning and refine your tool set.
The Mastering The Business of Your Business course will cover:
- Explore and create the story of your specific offerings and practice, and how you can help potential clients with your individual gifts. (If you’re just listing modalities on your website and marketing materials, you’re losing potential new business)
- Pinpoint your strengths and assets compared to similar practitioners, and identify why someone should choose you
- Create personas to target your ideal client; who they are and what they are looking for
- Identify the most ideal networking and referral resources
- Create opportunities for speaking, writing and community outreach
- Learn how to promote your products and fill your client roster
- Develop and implement marketing techniques like upsells, cross-sells, social media, and more
- Identify the role sales will/should have in your practice
- Learn how to sell your services without being pushy or inauthentic
- Discover additional offerings that increase the appeal of your brand
Pricing and Unique Value
- Align your pricing with your own unique offerings
- Determine appropriate fee structures
- Shed any uncomfortable energy around pricing
- Learn the necessary logistics and protocols for keeping admin duties to a minimum while keeping your practice thriving
- Protect your personal assets via smart and thorough documentation and liability protocols
Are you ready to create the thriving practice you desire? Want to learn the ropes without feeling overwhelmed or creatively stifled? Sign up for the next course and be on your way to a successful healing business! Questions? Comments? Contact Jill and she will be happy to help you.