Path of an Energy Healer
The Path of an Energy Healer
Navigate your way to a healthy, successful practice
Registration for Fall 2020 is open now and closes July 15, 2020.
Experience level: New to energy healing, wanting to be self-employed
Perfect for: Those interested in pursuing an energy healing career
Prerequisites: The Present of Presence
Tuition: $3,975 in full or $795 (20%) payment, followed by 8 monthly installments of $410
Class length: 80+ hours classroom time, + 60-72 hours of practice client experience (9-12 months)
Program dates: click here to view program dates
The path to become an energy healing practitioner requires a deep commitment to training, strong direction from the instructor, and a set of professional protocols that help the student learn to facilitate healing and run a business. It takes time, presence, and dedication. It takes an energy healing program that trains you to be a competent practitioner, and guides you in the steps to take to launch a practice and build a business over time.
An energy healing program that focuses exclusively on the modality may not be right for you. If you've never been self-employed, need structure and support to understand how to build a business and to thrive as an energy healing practitioner, read this page carefully. You may find that this is the exact energy healing program you've been looking for!
Becoming an energy healing practitioner is not just about learning the modality. It's about committing to becoming a business professional, digging in to what makes people tick, assessing client sessions for improvement in treatment strategy, your approach to each session, mastering the client intake process and technical and administrative competency. To thrive, it requires maintaining your connection to the school, staying up to speed on best practices, receiving ongoing supervision with an EHI instructor, and the understanding that a full-time practice is grown through reputation, networking, marketing, business expertise, and lots of time and effort.
Bottom line: The desire to help people is lovely, but it's not enough to go the distance to building a successful practice.
If you're ready to take the leap, do the work, and break through the parts of owning your own business that intimidate you, EHI supports your efforts every step of the way. No one can do the work for you, but we're here, and we're excited to support you as you progress.
EHI’s Path of an Energy Healer Practitioner Program offers a system-based, intensive training that includes online curriculum, video-based instruction of the hands-on and hands-off energy healing protocols, group interaction, and supervision. Students will learn energy healing protocols to clear and evolve the Astral (emotional) chakras and aura. This is not a workshop or a crash course in energy healing; it is a serious, in-depth commitment to empower EHI students to practice energy healing in a clear, responsible way.
Who is this program for? This program is ideal if you have dipped your toes into the world of energy healing—perhaps taken a class or two, or gone to a practitioner for a few sessions. You are both curious and serious about becoming a practitioner and running a client practice, want to gain a deeper understanding of how to do so, and desire a thorough training of best practices in energy healing. You're not sure about how to run a business, but you understand that you'll need to learn, and you're willing to do what it takes to create a professional, thriving practice.
The Path of an Energy Healer begins with self-care. There are two online courses, one live and one self-paced, that guide you through self-care skills and learning to clear energy in your own field. The skills and protocols you'll learn in these two courses are foundational to energy healing, whether doing the work to support a client’s healing or evolving your own life, patterns, behaviors and concerns. The more time you spend internalizing the self-care skills, the more readily you'll grasp the classroom training, where you learn to clear energy for others.
You progress into live, online classes to prepare for the four day classroom training. In the classroom experience, you'll deepen and expand your understanding of the self-care and energy clearing skills, begin to formulate treatment approaches for common issues, and gain appreciation for how energy healing can evolve the lives of your clients as you facilitate energy clearing.
Your time investment includes:
- 15-20 online hours of self-paced, self-care skills — you'll learn to work in your chakras and aura to clear energy, release blocks, obstructions, patterns and limiting behaviors, entrenched emotions, and to evolve your relationships.
- 3 live, online Skill Integration Sessions with Jill to deepen your understanding of chakra and aura clearing practices and to develop strategies for common energetic issues.
- A live, online class to help you learn the appropriate use of a pendulum
- An extensive video series of hands-on and hands-off clearing techniques that you'll learn and practice over the course of several weeks. In between learning segments, you'll meet live, online with your cohort and Jill to ask questions, deepen your learning and integrate the clearing practices into a cohesive approach to treating client cases. You'll learn:
- the client intake process
- energy hygiene
- how to open and close a healing session
- taking session notes
- techniques and practices for clearing the Astral energy body, based on the unique elements of your clients case
The work is anchored with the discussion and adoption of the EHI Guidelines for Intentional Practice, foundational principles for working as an energy healing practitioner. There's plenty of time for interaction with your peers and instructors.
You'll leave with an evolved understanding of how to facilitate healing for the clients you'll attract into your practice.
- 6 months of case supervision in the online mentoring portion of the program. You'll be required to work with a minimum of 2-3 practice clients during Mentoring. You'll discuss your cases with your peers and me (Jill), and develop effective treatment strategies as your clients shift, grow, heal and evolve.
- A new addition to the program in 2020 includes learning to deliver remote sessions to clients. Once you've completed Mentoring, and the required practice client session hours, you'll attend this ancillary online program. Attendance requires 35 hours of documented client practice, submitted to Jill for review and feedback at the completion of the Mentoring period. Learning to deliver remote sessions to clients, along with a structure and format for marketing them to your clients arms you for working in a face-to-face and remote practice, in accordance with the laws in place in your state during difficult times like the COVID-19 pandemic we're currently navigating. You'll facilitate and additional 35 hours of client sessions, delivering the documented session notes to Jill for review and feedback.
- 5 months of business development resources and tools for designing and launching a client practice. We cover a lot of ground from practice design to sales and marketing, client intake and consent forms, session notes and other legalities. You'll look at building your networks, growing your visibility in your community and developing your reputation as a grounded, efficacious practitioner. You'll spend time figuring out your session pricing, how you describe and explain what you offer, and how to entice new clients to work with you. If you've never been self-employed or run a client practice, there's a lot of essential information in this aspect of the training. You'll work on your own to complete assignments to launch your business, and meet online with your cohort in a Mastermind process to explore your ideas in greater detail, get feedback from your peers and support each other as you move forward with designing and growing your business.
- A comprehensive manual with reference and resource information, illustrations of the skills and practices to complement the online audio meditations and downloadable skills from your classes.
- Client case review with Jill for students who have completed 70 hours of documented client sessions determines eligibility to progress to the Advanced Energy Healing Protocols practitioner program.
Is The Path of an Energy Healer Practitioner Program Right For You?
You can begin the process of making this decision by completing the application in the link below. Give some time and thought to answering the questions in the application. If you can explain your interest in this program in the application, and can describe how you currently engage in your own self-care, it's probably a pretty good fit for you.
Please note: You will be invited to schedule a meeting with Jill when you submit an application for the Path of an Energy Healer. She needs information about you, your commitment to yourself and your interests in energy healing. She also needs to know that you've put in the time and energy to research and read about the program before she can invest time in connecting with you.
"Learning energy healing with Jill has changed my life, and the life of my Lyme clients who often suffer from emotional trauma. Healing the body includes the mind and emotions. Energy healing provides me with a fully integrated practice that supports wholeness and wellness."
Ellen Donaldson, Melrose, MA, Starleaf Wellness