Expanding your self-care practice
As you’ve learned, energy clearing is iterative and incremental. Each time you spend 30-45 minutes clearing energy, you evolve, grow, shift and emerge.
Whatever your patterns and behaviors, own them and do the work of clearing and evolving them.
- Take a measure of where you are now – use a 100 point scale, sit quietly, and ask yourself, on a scale of 1-100 how much of my experience is influenced by my Programming?
- Make note of the number that comes to you, and don’t be discouraged if it’s a relatively high number!
- Release Programming on a regular basis, say 3-4 times/week. Integrate the other chakra and aura clearing skills into your practice sessions, maybe not all of them every time, but perhaps you’d find a lot of evolution and shifting occuring from a protocol that looks like this:
- Mine vs. Not Mine
- Clearing Emotional Energy
- Clearing Karma
- Releasing Programming
- Observe and notice in a loose and easy way, the subtle shifts in your behavior and responses.
- Check in a month from now with your 100-point scale. If you’re planning the work and working the plan, the number will be less.
- Keep at it – you can fully and wholly evolve how you engage with yourself and others, and show up in your interactions. You may have lots of sensation and awareness of release, emerging space and capacity in your meditative clearings. You may have little or none. Keep at it!
What really matters is not what you feel or sense in the meditation, it’s what emerges as you evolve. Who You Become.
Lastly, spiritually, every experience is sacred. You create to have experience. Emotions are sacred. Of course.
What drives emotions? Energy.
Even though you chose Karmic themes, people, patterns, behaviors to explore through the experiences you create as a personality, nothing in your energy field is set in stone or cast in concrete.
Your next Lesson is about Releasing Agreements. When you’re ready to proceed, it’ll be ready for you!