Being in control of who, how and when you channel
Anyone wanting to focus and control their channeling abilities safely and responsibly, especially practitioners who incorporate it into their practice.
Date & Time
January 13 & 20, February 6, 13, 20, 27 (Details below)
The Present of Presence
Live, online (Chrome or Firefox browser recommended for best results).
Four 1.5-hour sessions over the course of two days, Four 1-hour practice groups over a month.
How do you know who you’re letting in? Channeling without conscious participation can result in “energetic hangovers,” lowered energy, incorrect information, and health repercussions. Conscious channeling puts you in control of who’s being channeled, how you are channeling, and when.
If you are acting as a channel, but not sure how, then you are acting strictly as a vessel, with little to no ability to regulate, control or evaluate the energies you’re channeling or how they support you and your work. A healthy channel is consciously participating in the connection and regulates how and when messages received are shared. This course will help you create safer and clearer connections with higher vibrations.
Who is this class for?
Ideal for those who are currently channeling or feel they have that ability, but need to learn the tools and protocols for a more mindful and conscious approach. Is that you? See if any of these resonate:
- You channel energy, information, or guidance
- You deeply connect and resonate with animals, plants, the Earth, the Cosmos
- You feel physical symptoms or “hangovers” after channeling
- You receive guidance, information, or energy out of nowhere, when you are not intentionally channeling
- You connect and communicate with multiple beings, entities, spirits, or guides
- You do not feel 100% sure that you can trust the information you’re receiving (identity of the being, what they’re telling you, etc.)
This course is perfect for you if you want to become a clear, mindful channel, bringing in high vibration energies and expanding your consciousness. Not only will it transform you personally, but it will expand the energies and insights that you offer your clients.
Who is this class NOT for?
The idea of connecting with loved ones who have passed over is appealing for many. Unfortunately, the deceased energies are not always of a high vibration. We’re more interested in connecting with the bigger, brighter, higher vibrations. Contacting the dead, or mediumship, is not what this course is about. Guaranteed, though…the more you learn about conscious channeling and the energies involved, the more you’ll understand why channeling the deceased isn’t the best practice.
Discernment and consciousness create a powerful, safe channel.
This course gives you all the tools and knowledge needed to create a safe, reliable connection for communication. Some of the issues we’ll cover include:
- What are the benefits of having outside energies (entities) accessing your body and consciousness? Is this a safe thing to do?
- How is my vibration affected when I channel other people’s guides? How do I handle connecting with a guide when my client doesn’t resonate with me?
- How do I know that the being I’m channeling is of a high vibration? How do I consciously connect with that escalated level of guidance?
- If I’m channeling healing energy, how is my own energy affected during the process?
These are issues and questions that channels may have, and this course will help you address each one.
The Conscious Channeling Course
You’ll learn and practice the components and mechanisms of conscious channeling, including:
- Cleaning out your system and firing guides
- Setting the field
- Running energy
- Creating a channeling space
- Interviewing and choosing guides
- Calibrating guidance and upgrading awareness
- Verbal channeling
- Resetting the field
You’ll practice and apply the conscious channeling protocols through a variety of engaging exercises.
It’s a fascinating and enlivening experience to move into a more coherent and contextually appropriate way to channel guidance, information and energy.
Having the opportunity to refine and practice your conscious channeling is invaluable, especially with a group of peers. The Conscious Channeling Practice Group meets for one month, for an hour each week. The group is facilitated and offers various interactive exercises and activities to practice what you’ve learned.
Group feedback is given after each exercise, and individual guidance is also given by Jill. The sessions are recorded for students to refer to and review after Group. This is a playful, inclusive way to further your channeling abilities with trusted peers. Often, groups continue to meet on their own after the month ends.
*All times are EST
- January 13, 11 am-12:30 & 2:00-3:30 pm
- January 20, 11 am-12:30 & 2:00-3:30 pm
- February 6, 8-9 pm
- February 13, 8-9 pm
- February 20, 8-9 pm
- February 27, 8-9 pm
Ready to change your channel?
If you have channeling abilities, you can become a connection to high energies, receive important messages, transmit healing energies…you can expand your consciousness and your capacity to help others. It’s so important to learn the protocols and practices to do this in a safe and clean way. Sign up for the next Conscious Channeling course and start really embodying the possibilities.