There’s a few thoughts to share about this amazing exercise.
- Imagine that the flowers you’ll create to hold emotional energy are 8-12″ beyond the outer boundary of your aura, or at least 3 feet out in front of you
- Take your time and perceive, sense, see, feel the difference in your energy on the inside of your body, as well as what you notice when you’ve transferred energy from your flower to the ‘other’ flower
Give some thought to the people you know that carry similar patterns and behaviors as you, and make a note to do this exercise with their energy specifically in mind.
Feel free to download this skill to add to your Clear: Chakras toolkit.
And then let’s give the exercise a try by practicing the Mine vs. Not Mine guided visualization.
What emotional or behavioral pattern would you like to explore?
Some of the common reasons people learn to clear energy relates to these type of emotions:
- rage or anger (excessive)
- grief (excessive, prolonged)
- triggers of addictive behaviors and patterns
- low self-esteem
Got one in mind?
Fantastic! Let’s get going!
Move on to hear comments and questions from Consciously Curious learners who have learned and applied this skill for their self-care.