Sovereignty is absolute
This means that even your Karmic themes need not be a mandate or a life sentence. You may not be able to wish it away, however, you can clear it away.
Give yourself the gift of time and patience. Plan your work (be intentional) and work your plan. Clearing Karma sporadically, or choosing one theme to clear one day and another one another day is not as strategic or fruitful as choosing a theme and working on it consistently in your clearing practice until you feel like you’ve moved to a new place of awareness, understanding and can see the shifts in your behavior and experience. Energy healing is best worked with in an immersion approach, rather than a buffet, where you can flit from table to table and eat a bit of this and a little of that. As you do the work in a more focused, consistent you’ll shift out of the Karmic themes that inhibit your ability to be present in current time and open a pathway to new awareness, authentic experience and in the moment response.
How to proceed? Here’s a suggested practice:
- Look at the patterns, behaviors, experiences that you’re creating and the people with whom you’re creating them
- Take ownership and responsibility for your piece of what’s created (you’re the common link amongst all of your experiences and interactions)
- Formulate an intention for the evolution and change you’d like to create
- Explore and Clear Your Karma (and Programming, Emotional Energy, Cords, and any of the other Clear Skills that emerge in your consciousness as resources to support your shift)
- Run Energy, Set & Partner Chakras, Create Auric Boundaries, Ground
- Observe and notice how you change as you continue your active clearing practice
As you’ve progressed through the self-care part of this course, you’ve begun to experience and hopefully appreciate the richness and diversity of the Astral/Emotional energy body. Emotions are complex and multi-layered, it stands to reason that emotional energy must be equally intricate!
The next three skills round out your suite of resources for deep, rich, evolutionary internal work. I’m looking forward to sharing them with you. When you’re ready, proceed to learning about Releasing Programming.